Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Shopping

Well, after an unexpected blessing from God, I was able to get all my Christmas shopping done.  In one day too.  My unemployment actually went though and I got a lot of money I wasn't expecting.  So with that, I was able to be much more generous then I'm used to being and buying gifts for my family and friends.  When you're broke, you really have to think about who you wanna buy gifts for.  This year I'm able to get things even for people I'm not too involved with.  I can't say it enough either how much this is a blessing from God.  I'm really trying to live on the notion that I've been blessed so I can bless others.  Even if it means injecting more money into the consumer system.  Some people might say thats really stretching.  And that's fine.  I'm not out to please or even associate with people like that.  I feel blessed that I'm able to take care of those closest to me, no matter how tiny the effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment