Monday, December 27, 2010

It's Over

The Christmas time tradition is over.  Overall, not bad.  It wasn't one of the books, though.  But, it was a start of things to come, good things.  Having a real job as I do, money isn't the same issue it was before.  I still have to mange my expenses but now things don't seem so far away.  The overall level has also increased as well.  Megan thinks I'm just throwing money at whatever comes my way.  For me, the best feelings comes from knowing I can take care of my own.  I feel capable of getting things done, which is huge to me.

With next year, a new set of challenges come.  Now that I've finished school and attained a very respectable job, I can focus on other ventures.  I can focus on my music and art more.  My comic book idea might actually see the light of day.  Also I can start acquiring various devices I've been itching for, like an iPad and a digital camera.  I also need to start saving up for the day I move out.  I also wanna get my body back into shape and look better then I ever have.  With the stress of school and a career behind me, I hope nothing stands in my way now.

How was your Christmas?  What do you look forward to in the new year?

No comments:

Post a Comment