Sunday, December 5, 2010

Devi Ever Rules!

http://fx.deviever.com/

This is the current line of pedals I've fallen in love. I really dig the uniqueness of the pedals.  Some are subtly different. Some are just intense, crazy, and very random.  Which isn't something you normally want in an effects pedal.  But with these, its kinda cool.  I especially dig the fact these are all designed by Devi Ever herself.  It's great to see electrical engineering being applied in such a fun, creative, and versatile manner.  Its also great to see a woman create not only an inspiring company, but also create a close-nit music community.

I currently only have the Disaster Fuzz. And honestly, I regret that this one was my first Devi pedal.  Its not as versatile as I would have hoped.  If I could go back I think I'd get the Hyperion.   I'm particularly excited that one of her newest pedals, the Houndstooth, is only $50.  Thats is bare bones cheap in the world of guitar pedals.

So, to all my musicians out there, guitarists or otherwise, check Devi Ever effects out.  I'm sure you'll find something amazing for your rig.
My Next Devi Pedal

No comments:

Post a Comment