Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Today

Today wasn't much of anything. Woke up. did my laundry. Played video games.  Worked out. Got home. Showered.  Went out to Megan's house to grab a coupon.  Bought shoes at payless.  Clothes at kohl's.  And bought Tigi's game at target.  Saw a friend over coffee.  Called Anish.  Came home

Now I'm not sure what to do next.  I need to work on music.  I need to work on my comic idea.  Also, it looks like Continental is checking on my references and my work history.  Which I find confusing.  You'd think they would have settled that stuff before giving me an offer.  And setting me up for orientation.  It all boils down to the fact I don't officially have the job and thus it could get snatched up from me at any time.  Which is not a feeling I need. Gah!  Stupid corporate world.

No comments:

Post a Comment