Monday, December 6, 2010

Review: Battle Royale 2



So I just finished watching Battle Royale 2.  I watched Battle Royale about a week ago and I was eager to watch the next installment.  I really enjoyed the first one.  It was much different then what the hype would have you believe.  BR2 was fun but lacked many of the endearing qualities of the first one.  The first one really made it a point to key in on each student's death and the actual game they were stuck in.  The second one was more of an aftermath scenario.  And I get that. The plot I think was put together as well if not better then the first.  Unlike the first one though, I didn't feel as invested into the story or characters.  I was actually getting bored.  I stopped, grabbed some food, and came back to finish it.

Overall, I like the movie but it wasn't as interesting as the first one.  4 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment